Job vacancy – Business Advisor
Do you want to work in a flexible and fun environment? Have you owned a business? Do you want to help businesses in NSW grow and succeed? If you answered yes to all these questions, then this could be the job for you.
Work for Riverina Murray Business
Position: We are seeking a suitably experienced and qualified person to fill the role of Business Advisor
Location: Wagga Wagga and/or Albury regions
Employment Type: Contract
Start date: Flexible for the right candidate
- Relevant undergraduate and/or postgraduate qualifications.
- Passionate about helping businesses grow and sharing your knowledge.
- Demonstrated capacity to work both collaboratively and independently.
- Outstanding consultancy and facilitation skills.
- Outstanding, innovative, and inclusive problem-solving skills.
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and stakeholder management skills, ideally demonstrated in diverse business settings.
- Highly developed skills in analysis, synthesis and critical thinking.
- Demonstrated capacity to meet deadlines and to respond flexibly to the achievement of targets.
- Outstanding ability to develop solutions in collaboration with clients, and to promote independent action on the part of business owners.
- Ability to network effectively with government agencies at all levels as well as local organisations and businesses.
- Strong project management, organisational and administrative skills.
- Ability to effectively represent RMB to stakeholders.
- Successful experience in managing the operation and finances of small to medium business, or equivalent.
For more information visit https://becadvice.com.au/work-for-the-bec/
To apply, email your CV to Regional Manager, David Yeates – email@example.com